The USS LCI National Association has two goals…
- To reconnect LCI shipmates by renewing old friendships and fostering comradeship through annual reunions.
- To provide future generations with a dynamic website that preserves the history and experiences that honors these brave sailors and the ships that they manned.
Our mission as a nonprofit veterans fraternal organization is to honor World War II Landing Craft Infantry veterans for their service to our country and to preserve their history. We encourage veterans, their families, relatives, friends, and others to help us in our efforts by joining our organization as members or by supporting our efforts through charitable tax-deductible donations.
History of Organization
A history of the USS LCI National Association from its beginning in May 1991 is being developed. Please check back soon.
More information about our association…
- Officers, Executive Board Members, Chaplain, Directors Emeritus and Historians
- Our alliance with the Amphibious Forces Memorial Museum (AFMM) – LCI (L) 713
- The By-Laws that guide us
- Our Veterans’ Organization 501(c)(19) Status